BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 15 January 2010

Too Cover or Not To Cover

I have been asked about foundations, I love my foundation that I wear, so much that i haven't worn anything else for the last 5 years and Hey if it works...I wear Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC35 and I will sing its praise at any chance I get but I do understand this foundation isn't for everyone as its quite oily but its perfect for my very dry skin.Also with the added bonus of sun protection and that's always good. The pump makes it easy to control the amount you use, I only use one pump and its enough for my whole face and give fantastic coverage(am biased)
Mac's range of colours is very large from the porcelain whites to the darkest of skin but it also has so many different types of foundations. So head down to your Mac counter and test some till you find the perfect colour.
The foundations available are:


Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15


Studio Sculpt SPF15


Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation


Studio Tech (My sister Claire wears this one, perfect for her oily skin type)


















Studio Stick Foundation SPF 15
Face and body Foundation
Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15
Pictures of these will follow, bloody laptop broken!!! BAH!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...