BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 20 January 2010

I had an accident!! I would normally get my hair coloured at the dressers but since i have been red it fade so quickly i like to top it up with a home job now and again, well the time had come for a top up and did everything the same. I thought it was a little darker than usual but wet hair can be cant it? I dried it then horror, IT WAS BLACK!! I had a bad experience when i was 14 with black hair and the horror still lives with me. I cant look in mirror now without hearing the tauts of being called Elvis!! It needs to go! My hairdresser is booked til next wed so I will have to go on my night out(that i have been looking forward too) with a Gothic head of hair!Gutted!

Before





After!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...