BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 28 January 2010

Poo! Thats strong!



OK today I spent 2 hours of my life listening to a rep try in sell me Australian bodycare. It wasn't want we signed up for and it was a waste of my money.(I could have got a mac eye-shadow!) The products sounds really impressive. The Hand and body lotion contains 2% tea tree oil and we all know how good tea tree oil is, its anti-bac,anti-viral, anti-septic among other things. This cream is great for soothing and calming skin as well as moisturising. I didn't like it. It smelt so strong! Very tea tree! (duh) I know its tea tree oil lotion but it smells too strong it actually made me feel sick because of how strong it was. If you like the smell then its great for you but it really put me off. Think this product is good for after wax care and maybe if you have sore irritated skin.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...