BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 January 2010

The girl with the PEARL cheeks!


Well today was the first day back at the Nursery after 2 weeks and one day off, it was actually so fun seeing all the children after the Christmas break. They told me what Santa had brought them and we played out in the garden pretending that all the ice and snow were diamonds and they had magic powers! Some of the children even want to take the ice home!
Its back to college tomorrow I cant wait as i feel like i have been off for ages and just want to get back into it.
I have another wee review from my Mac haul from Tuesday and this is the Cream Colour Base in pearl.
I first saw this in a video blog by Kandee Johnson she is my youtube obsession! I was looking for something to brighten up my daytime look and i think i have found it.
Kandee recommended using this to highlight the cheeks and down your nose, i did this and i tell you it looks great in photos. It really slimmed my face(always good) and added definition to my face.
I found the product a little hard to apply thought it was much easier down the nose than on the cheeks and i put this down to the fact i had my make up on. I dotted it up the cheeks and gently rubbed it in as i didn't want to waste my hard work applying the rest of my make up. This product lasted all day and reflected the light beautifully. I am a very happy user!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...