BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Cheap Haul!


Look at all the nice things i got! I did a little bit of retail therapy clothes wise, I haven't bought any nice new clothes for a while. The bag is my favourite, its fringes are so on trend just now and its so soft...a bargain at £14.99 H and M's finest!
I love this chunky flowers ring, purple is one of my favorite colours another steal from H and M....£3.99!! I will be wearing this all the time!

I also got beautiful shoes for my gorgous dress that my boyfriend got me for my christmas, I am going to my good mates Rikki's birthday night out on Friday! Cant wait! These shoes are from New Look and with my student discount i got them for ..wait for it.. 20 squid! Oh i love a bargin or two ok maybe 5!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...