BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 July 2011

Dermalogica

Sorry I have not been about much Virgin changed there internet and it doesnt work on computers older than one year old! How mad is that? Anyway they sent a cable so am back online old skool style.

I have been so busy, I went away for my dermalogica training in Glasgow. It was 4 days training of full on skin care and I bloody loved it! It went into great detail about skin health which is there motto. We learned about all the products in depth and how to use these products to give the client maximum results.

I have been using Dermalogica since I was 19, I was introduced by blogger Mikaela who was my muse for all things beauty. She introduced me to looking after you skin, make up (which I had never really used) and suncare! So I knew how to use the products and was aware of all the ranges they have.

I decided to buy a few things while I was there as they were tax free so how could I not. I purchased the special cleansing gel - This is a soap free face wash which removes any grime, excess oil and make up without striping the natural oils and disturbing the skins natural PH balance. It does exactly that! I normally used essential cleansing solution this is great for dry skin like mine but I do prefer a face wash to a cream as I like the freshness washes give you. So i started using this the day I got it and I started to notice my skin was feeling very dry but I stuck at it and I have noticed the dryness has gone and my skin is clean and fresh and I have even gone days to work with no make up on and had complements on how nice my skin was! So if you prefer a wash to a cream like me this is up your street.It is suitable for all skin types and you can pick it up from professional salons or my fave site beautyflash.



I also bought skin smoothing moisturiser I have used intense moisture balance but found it too heavy even thought I have very dry skin. So i tried this - A medium-weight cream with soothing botanicals and antioxidant vitamins to maintain skin’s moisture balance while improving texture, helping to restore suppleness and tone. This didnt stand up to its claim so far, I am going to continue using it too see how it goes but I feel i need to use quite alot of it to feel like am truely moisturised, I cant stand feeling any tightness on my skin and am obsessed with moisturising. It also doesnt have sun factor in it so please if you use this use a SPF after using this. I will come back to this as I have only been using this for 2 weeks.




What your favourite dermalogica product?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...